Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ALL Literacy Curriculum On Sale Now (Finally!)

I have been gazing longingly at the new ALL (Accessible Literacy Learning) curriculum for months on the Mayer-Johnson and Dynavox websites, especially in September when there was some money available in our agency. Now it (well, the print version, not the software yet) is finally on sale.

The ALL curriculum is an evidence-based literacy curriculum for learners with communication disorders. Read that again. Finally a researched literacy instruction system for students with low or no spoken language ability. A literacy instruction system for our students. No adapting, no guessing how to make it work for our low- or non- speaking students.

I have not seen it yet, I have not used it yet, but the literature about it excites me. (I wish the sample size was larger, but it still excites me.)

I, personally, can't wait to check it out, hands on.

Here are some links for you to check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet