Monday, October 13, 2008

Coming Soon: Go Talk Pocket

Attainment has announced a new hand held sized moderate technology AAC device, the Go Talk Pocket. Like its larger Go Talk family members it is a static display device with five levels and it stores the overlays in the back of the device. It runs on 3 AAA batteries and weighs 7 oz. The cost will be about $200.00 and it should be available by the end of the year (but you can order now).

I hope they are as sturdy as the larger ones (one flew across my classroom and landed hard on Friday and was fine) and I hope a few arrive in my classroom for the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the heads up!! I use 3 Go Talks in 2 different rooms. They get dropped regularly and haven't broken (yet!). I'll be trying to get one of these for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet