Sunday, August 24, 2008

Yuichi's Games


Yuichi's Games is an add-on to Boardmaker Plus and Boardmaker SDP. From what I understand it is one heck of an add on, it is completely switch (and touchscreen, and head/eye tracker) accessible games. Nine games for sixty dollars. I put in my order with my $300-500 of materials I was allowed to order with my classroom budget last May, so hopefully the disk is waiting for me on September 2nd.

Yuichi's Games is also Yuicihi's wonderful new blog. Yuichi is now an employee of Mayer-Johnson doing full time development for them. If you are a member of the Boardmaker Yahoo Group (or QIAT or someother listservs) you know Yuichi from his postings. Yuichi's blog brings some of his postings to life explaining some of the more complicated, advanced features of Boardmaker Plus or SDP with tutorials and videos. I can't wait to go install youtube videos into Boardmaker Plus Boards.

Just think I can make it so I will not have to activate a music video of Mambo No. Five or Who Let the Dogs Out as a reward, Boardmaker Plus can do it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet