Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Crocodile Dentist


Remember the Crocodile Dentist game? Maybe you had one as a child, maybe your friend had one, or maybe (like me) you just saw the commercials and wished you had one. Now Hasbro has an online version everyone can play for free. It works fine with touch screens and should work well with eye gaze and head trackers with some way to "click". Enjoy! (You might want to enjoy it with the sound off, it gets annoying.)

I am pretty sure I got this link from Barrie at One Switch.

P.S. I am in awe of the summer site statistics. Since June first there have been just barely under 27,000 visits to the site and 84 MP3 downloads of blog entries via Odiogo. And it's summer! And I wasn't posting some of that time because I was sick! Good thing more and more intensive/severe/profound special needs blogs are popping up to fill the need for this kind of information!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, just found your blog. SO helpful. I have been on medical leave but am going back to teach a self-cont. classroom in WA. It will be my 2nd year of teaching!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet